May 1, 2011

mari melepaskan rindu bersama yg tersayang

assalamualaikum..

SAM_3889

this day, ops! not this date day but this is a day before I sit for my examination.my lovely muiz came here for visited and dated with his beautiful pretty girlfriend who being studying in lonely and stressful at seri iskandar.SAM_3905

I was so excited and done the perfect plan for us to date at the first day he came.

SAM_3987

tadaaa… let’s karoke and accompany me to shop at watson. ^_^

SAM_3991

 

SAM_4001

my voice are like a raven sing at the electric wire cable and suddenly the owl which sat beside me was shock just like he got a electric shock.hahaha! but muiz’s voice just like a beauty a lovely bird singing in the jungle. sweet enough!

SAM_4005

 

SAM_4011

can’t stand enough infront of camera lens!

SAM_4014

 

 

SAM_4016

after sang until my throat like wanna blow up, I accompany him to buy a jersey.just a cheap jersey.

SAM_4019

lepas tu, heret muizz pegi tengok kasut ni…comei gila! tapi x berhasrat lagi nak memilikinya

SAM_4020

SAM_4024

then, kami pon berjalan pulang dengan hati gembira tapi saya hati tak gembira sebab time ni kene siapkan kerja yang berlambak. >.<

SAM_4026

haa,,, ni la hasil saya duk membelek-belek kat watson tadi. I wanna try in2it compact foundation and mybelline bb cream. so far, bb cream gave a great good effect for my face but that in2it compact foundation wasn’t good enough for me. but it still good n I love it! ^_~

wassalam…

No comments: