Jun 16, 2011

2nd convo for mr. muiez

assalamualaikum..

for the 2nd time mr.muiez was finished his 2nd course. legally, i can go to his convocation but, actually not are real convo like university does. its only through a certificate graduation ceremony. 

SAM_7294

we decided to fit in green. =)

 

SAM_7320

 

SAM_7322

certificate graduation ceremony. yeah, without mortar board , graduation robe, and a bouquet of flowers  like this one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 

 

SAM_6147

but its still be meaningful day for some students who never went to university.

 

SAM_7363

mcD time yeow!! ^_^

SAM_7368

mcD porridge, ayam spicy, and milo for him.

mcchicken burger, coke, and cornetto mcflury for me,me,me!!

 

SAM_7370

this is muiezz idea..zzzzz

SAM_7372

let’s go home with fully tummy~

SAM_7403

there’s a lot of funny piccas in my babymint but i only choose this one to upload here. u can view it at my facebook. do pm me yea.

 

SAM_7416

SAM_7423

ok, he at his home now. take a pic for the last time this day with his certificate.

 

SAM_7428

and i coming home, coming home,,, drive my babymint to home with blooming feeling.  ^_^ ~~

wassalam…

No comments: