Oct 28, 2011

day 5: the most amazing things that happen to you

Assalamualaikum..


I have two amazing things that happen to me.


1) the boy that i admire fall in love with me after 4    years.  (Yeah, u all was read at day 2.)


2) i had the instinct that someone i loved will pass away. She was my grand mother. Late grandmom.


At the evening before she pass away, i could feel something will happen. The environment at that evening very sorrow make me feel cold. My heart was touched.


I walked back to my college from hang out with my boyfriend and opened the door and nobody inside. I sat at my bed, thinking and thinking untill my tears down but i don't know why i cried. I recite the yassin over and over untill i asleep.


Then, muiz called me to have a dinner with him.i prepared myself and met muiz. We walked together and i told him that this nite i feel so sorrow and sad. It's so cold tonite n i don't know why. After we had a dinner, at the right time, my sister called me that my grandmom was pass away a few hours ago.


I can't told what i feel at that time. But the most feeling  that i can tell was, i pleased her go with peacefull. a few minutes later, the heavy rain down from my eyes.. Haha. Thats normal situation rite. n_n


Okay, thats all the most amazing things that happen in my life. I hope i will get this instinct at the time for all my beloved person..


Wassalam..


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

2 comments: